Rectifiers / DC Power Supplies
PE SWITCHMODE IGBT TECHNOLOGY
pe Switchmode IGBT Technology
Plating Electronic GmbH (pe)
The latest high frequency PE IGBT SWITCH MODE Plating Rectifiers made in Germany are designed to meet the demands of the modern Electroplating Industry with proven and reliable technology. They offer many advantages over conventional type Rectifiers, especially SCR – Thyristor Controlled.
This regulatory compliance mark is a mandatory requirement for Australian EMC & Safety approval by ERAC for most electrical / electronic products sold that are manufactured in or imported into Australia.
Australian Rectifiers supports green energy initiatives to lower power consumption while maintaining high & controlled outputs.
Plating Electronic GmbH are proud to be an
ISO 9001:2015 certified company.
All electrical and electronic products from Plating Electronic GmbH are CE certified. This is mandatory within the European Economic Area (EEA).
All pe DC Power Supplies / Rectifiers are
manufactured to the following standards:
EN 61000-6-2: 2005
( AS/NZS 61000-6-2: 2005 )
EN 61000-6-2 update 1: 2011
( AS/NZS 61000-6-2 update 1: 2011 )
EN 61000-6-4: 2011
( AS/NZS 61000-6-4: 2011 )
EN 55011: 2011
( AS/NZS CISPR 11 )
EN 50178: 1998
( AS/NZS 61558.1 )
AS/NZS 3000:2018 for Australian and NZ market only
- High efficiency IGBT Switch Mode Technology
- Proven long life reliability
- Constant current operation and
- Constant voltage operation
- Variable Output from 0 Volts & 0 Amps
- Precise Current and Voltage Regulation
- Fast response to AC Input & DC Output variations
- Extremely small in size and light weight
- Easy to install
- Insensitive to Input Phase Sequence
- Very good Power Factor, typically 0.95
- Lower electricity demand
- Very low output ripple – less than 1%
- EMC & Safety Compliance CE