Common Applications include:
- Control of AC voltage and current in testing and developing work.
- Over voltage and under voltage tests.
- New or faulty electrical equipment – appliance testing. Gradual application of voltage to detect for any high fault current.
- Lighting control in theatres, auditoriums, photographic studios, dark rooms, hotels, restaurants, rearing houses, etc.
(Not recommended for discharge on hot-cathode fluorescent lighting).
DC voltage and current control of rectifiers, such as rectifiers for
- Electroplating, Electrowinning, Anodising, Precious Metal Recovery, Hydrogenation,
- Cathodic Protection, Battery plate forming.
- Voltage control in DC power supplies and constant current supplies.
- Regulated Output voltage control for Motor Servo type AC Stabilisers and Automatic Stabilisers
- Voltage control for meter calibration, phase-angle control in the calibration of Watt meters and Power factor meters.
- Motor speed control.
- Control of electric heaters, furnaces and ovens in laboratory, pilot plant and production lines.
- Current control for testing of circuit breakers, relays, current transformers, etc.
- Testing of magnetic materials.
Three Phase Motorised Oil Cooled
400/415 Volt AC 50Hz Line Input to A1, A2, A3 for ‘Line voltage’ Output
400/415 Volt AC 50Hz Line Input to B1, B2, B3 for ‘Over voltage’ Output
|Type||Nom.Amps||Cont.Amps||H||W||L||Wt.No Oil||Oil Qty|
See separate oil cooled specs for larger capacity
All dimensions [mm] & weights [Kg] are approx. only